No products in the cart.
BRASS CREDIT PROGRAM
T1 Ammunition is excited to offer our customers additional savings by offering a Brass Credit Program. This program is simple and will lower the cost of your favorite need: Ammunition! Get started NOW!
Follow the guide below
To get started, create your account on t1ammo.com. Send us your clean brass (free of debris). Once we have received and inspected your brass and confirmed the usable weight, a web store credit will be applied to your account. Credits typically take 3-5 business days to post after receipt of your package.
- Online Store credit only. No cash refunds
- No corroded or dented brass
- No Steel, Aluminum, 22’s or Shot Shells
- Sorting is not needed, mixed calibers per box is OK
- Brass must be bagged AND sealed in a shipping box
- Each box sent must include a completed Customer Brass Credit form
- Send in shipping boxes only (seal properly)
- Brass credit will be applied to your T1 online account
- Credit must be applied to your account prior to placing your T1 order. When you place your order, you must enter your store credit code, no adjustments will be made after your order is submitted.
- Credit can be used for online purchases only
Example:Send us $100.00 in brass using our Brass Credit Program. Once the credit is applied to your account, you will receive a email with your store credit. Use all of it or some of it on your next order! Its that easy!
Brass price per pound is: $0.95
- Please ship to the address below:
Brass Credit Program
1226 Zacchini Avenue
Sarasota, FL 34237
DOWNLOAD BRASS CREDIT FORM
- *Please fill out the order form and return it with your brass.
* Make sure you have listed the total weight of the brass and the total number of boxes you will be sending. An brass credit form must be completed and shipped with each shipper box.
Disclaimer: Brass price per pound can change without notice to reflect the current brass prices. Brass being sent does not have to be the same caliber as the ammo you are ordering. T1 Ammunition reserves the right to limit the available offerings within the Brass Credit Program at any time.